“The future of the world is in my classroom today.”
—Ivan Welton Fitzwater
Do you feel inadequate
at times as a teacher?
- Do you disappointed in your lack of inspiration and plain jane lesson planning?
- Do you remember why you went into teaching, and think you are a far cry from your ideal?
- Are you in a cycle of not putting in the planning time you need to?
- Do you feel lacking in being a role model for your students?
- Are you feeling burnt out?
Does it seem impossible to be the teacher you want to be given the school or school system?
- Are you yearning to find the sweet spot of work life balance?
“I have come not to teach
but to awaken.” —Meher Baba
We offer teacher coaching which is life coaching with specific support around teaching. We also offer teacher group coaching, a teacher retreat and a teacher service trip. All of our teacher programs have in common the intertwining of surrendering into the heart of your God so that you are serving from this place, and while simultaneously employing habits of high performance.
“If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”